- The market is being bolstered by an increase in the number of hospitalisations due to an increase in the incidence of various health issues around the world.
- The market in North America is gaining promising avenues, owing to the presence of a sturdy healthcare infrastructure
The global hospital linen supply and management services market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 4.81% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031, notes an assessment by Transparency Market Research(TMR)
To expand the product portfolio, key players in the market are focused on acquisitions, collaborations, and investments. In order to strengthen their geographical footprint, they are also focused on product improvements. The growing need for better hygienic healthcare facilities around the world is driving the market. During the projected period, the worldwide hospital linen supply and management services market is likely to benefit from the increased prevalence of various chronic health disorders. Furthermore, the growth of the hospital linen supply and management services market would be aided by an increase in the number of hospitals, sales channels, and new methods used by manufacturers throughout the forecast period.
- In the worldwide hospital linen supply and management services market, North America is likely to offer lucrative growth prospects in the future years. Technological breakthroughs in healthcare, improvements in healthcare infrastructure, and the presence of significant market contributors in the North American hospital linen supply and management services market are some of the major drivers driving market expansion.
- Due to the increased spread of infectious diseases, there is an increase in demand for medical facilities and hospital gowns, which is fueling market expansion. Protective apparels, such as curtains, hospital gowns, and sheets, are expected to be in high demand in North America as the number of surgeries continues to rise.
- The need for proper sterilisation, cleanliness, and sanitation has grown. Manufacturers in the hospital linen supply and management services market are benefiting from this factor.
- Older population is at a higher risk of chronic health disorders. Hence, increase in this population base is leading to more hospital admissions and surgical procedures around the world. This, in turn, is driving the demand opportunities in the hospital linen supply and management services market. This aside, rise in the understanding among people pertaining to sanitation is propelling the market.
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global hospital linen supply and management services market for the historical period 2017–2019, actual year 2020, and the forecast period 2021–2031, rising need for advanced sanitary healthcare facilities and increasing incidence of various chronic health conditions are factors expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
- The bed sheets and pillowcases segment are expected to dominate the global market.
Strategies adopted by manufacturers to aid market growth of Hospital Linen Supply and Management Services Market during forecast period
- Rise in hospital-acquired infections has compelled healthcare providers across the world to invest in better quality equipment and linen materials. This trend is also likely to influence the growth trajectory in the upcoming years.
- Some of the major companies of hospital linen supply and management services such as Unitex Textile Rental Services, Inc., Tetsudo Linen Service, and AmeriPride Services, Inc., offer uniform rental services in addition to laundry services. These businesses of hospital linen supply and management services offer custom uniforms that can be tailored to end-user specifications in terms of size, length, color, and other details.
- For instance, Unitex Textile Rental Services, Inc., a hospital linen supply and management services company has on-site linen and uniform management systems. Angelica Corporation, a hospital linen supply and management services company, offers web-based linen management software. These extra services provided by the market’s top players of hospital linen supply and management services help them expand their market share and build demand for hospital linen supply, consequently propelling the market.
Hospital Linen Supply and Management Services Market Snapshot
|Market Size Value in 2020 (Base Year)||US$ 8.71 Mn|
|Market Forecast Value in 2031||US$ 14.56 Mn|
|Growth Rate (CAGR)||4.81%|
|Quantitative Units||US$ Mn for Value and Thousand Units for Volume|
|Market Analysis||Global qualitative analysis includes drivers, restraints, opportunities, key trends, upcoming key trends, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, SWOT analysis, technology analysis, regulatory analysis, etc. Furthermore, at the regional level, qualitative analysis includes key trends, price trends, and key supplier analysis.|
|Market Segmentation||Product Type Bed Sheet and Pillowcases Blankets Bed Pads and Under Pads Bathing and Cleaning Accessories Material Woven Non-woven End-use Hospitals Diagnostic Centers Standalone Clinics Other Healthcare Institutes Distribution Channel Online Offline Direct Sales Indirect Sales|
|Regions Covered||North America Europe Asia Pacific MEA South America|
|Countries Covered||U.S. Canada France Germany U.K. China India Japan GCC Countries South Africa Brazil|
|Competition landscape||AmeriPride Linen & Uniform Services Angelica Corporation Emes Textiles Pvt. Ltd. E-Town Laundry Company Healthcare Services Group, Inc. Image FIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists Sobel Westex Inc. Synergy Health PLC Tetsudo Linen Service Unitex Textile Rental Services|
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Their exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Their experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.